Your privacy is important to Mark Hayes Productions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mark Hayes Productions collects, and the ways in which Mark Hayes Productions uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
This document is based on a free Contractology privacy statement form available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply a wide variety of commercial legal documents, such as precedent referral contracts.
Personal information collection
Mark Hayes Productions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, address, credit card information, email address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to Mark Hayes Productions.
Using personal information
Mark Hayes Productions may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Mark Hayes Productions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mark Hayes Productions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mark Hayes Productions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mark Hayes Productions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Mark Hayes Productions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Mark Hayes Productions
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Mark Hayes Productions, 2807 Holmes St., Kansas City, MO 64109
If you have signed up for Mark Hayes' email list, you have "opted in" and agree to receive news of new products and news of Mark's concert schedule periodically. If you have not signed up for Mark Hayes' email list, your name or email list will not be used to contact you, except to notify you of an order that you have placed. Mark Hayes Productions will never share or sell your name and email address to another company for marketing purposes.