31047 (Medium Low); 31044 (Medium High) book, $15.99
31049 (Medium Low); 31046 (Medium High) book/CD combo, $26.99
Date released: 2009
This collection contains Korean, Irish, English, Armenian and Czecho-Slovak as well as American folk songs, including Mark’s arrangement of “Johnny’s Gone”. Uniquely, these titles are also available as Alfred choral arrangements in particular voicings depending on the title.
Ranges: Med. Low bb-eb2; Med. High d1-g2.
- By Waters Clear and Flowing
- How Can I Keep from Singing?
- Johnny’s Gone
- Land of Our Dreams
- Ol’ Dan Tucker
- Star of the County Down
- Sun Don’t Set in the Mornin’
- The Lass from the Low Country
- Waters Ripple and Flow
- Where the Sea Meets the Sky